Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Blog: I'm sorry I've been ignoring you......

Dear Blog:

I'm sorry I've been ignoring you this week. It's been very busy around here. So far this week I have cleaned out the shed, washed my new car by hand, designed and created 35 invitations for the preschool department at church, created, designed and put together 400 matchbook mint wrappers and now I am painting the livingroom. Well, I haven't actually been painting. I have been assisting Katy while she painted. Tomorrow is haircut, shopping, lunch day so you will have to wait again. I promise when I get the house back together I will try and do a better job of keeping up with you.

Love, Marlene

3 comments:

Lori said...

I can totally relate to the busy life. I just love your blog and the name of your blog sounds like it so appropriately goes with your lifestyle.

Marlene said...

Lori: Thanks so much for your comments! I kind of feel like I'm floundering a bit on here. I am amazed at the people that post every day! Thanks for reading and thank for commenting! ;-)

Sunny said...

And she wouldn't help me clean house!!! For the life of me I can't see why not ;=.